TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Yamventures is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Yamventures has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and etc.
- Upon our request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Cancelling and rescheduling for any appointed trip shall have an additional fee/subject to penalty.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s may anticipate with deficiencies (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animal are not allowed during the duration of the tour.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost items on issues due to negligence and etc.
- Once booked, all the statements written in this terms and conditions shall prevail and take effect.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR BOOKING:
Step 1: Remit your downpayment in any WESTERN UNION branches with the details below:
RECEIVER’S NAME: Kevin L. Dagatan
ADDRESS: Xinmin St. Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 251
CONTACT NUMBER: +886 978137541
Step 2: Enter your booking details and payment slip here BOOK NOW.
Step 3: We will email your travel voucher/invoice for the booking confirmation.