After the tour around the popular Taichung destinations, witness the fascinating sunset in Gaomei Wetlands.
PLACES TO VISIT
- 30% deposit is required for booking confirmation (non-refundable). The remaining 70% will be collected upon arrival in Taiwan.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Once booking is confirmed, changing of schedules are not allowed.
- All tours will start at 8:00AM